Fertilizers and Pesticides
Vermicompost (vermi-compost) is the product of the decomposition process using various species of worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and other earthworms, to create a mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and vermicast. This process is called vermicomposting, while the rearing of worms for this purpose is called vermiculture.
- Improves soil aeration.
- Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphatase and cellulase).
- Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests.
- Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
- Improves water holding capacity.
- Enhances germination, plant growth, and crop yield.
- Improves root growth and structure.
- Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding plant hormones such as auxins and gibberellic acid)[citation need.
(i) Moisture, per cent by weight 15.0-25.0
(ii) Colour Dark brown to black
(iii) Odour Absence of foul odour
(iv) Particle size Minimum 90% material should pass through 4.0 mm IS sieve
(v) Bulk density (g/cm3) 0.7 -0.9
(vi) Total organic carbon, per cent by weight, minimum 18.0
(vii) Total Nitrogen (as N), per cent by weight, minimum 1.0
(viii) Total Phosphate (as P2O5), per cent by weight, minimum 0.8
(ix) Total Potassium (as K2O), per cent by weight, minimum 0.8
(x) Heavy metal content,
maximum Cadmium (as Cd )
Chromium (as Cr)
Nickel (as Ni)
Lead (as Pb)
TOLERANCE LIMIT OF ORGANIC FERTILISER A sum total of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium nutrients shall be not less than 2.5% in case of vermicompost
Soil Food 4g-plus
Soil Food 4G-PLUS is enriched modified vermicompost and it is in granular form.
(PROM) Phosphate Rich Organic Manure
Phosphate rich organic manure is a type of fertilizer used as an alternative
to diammonium phosphate and single super phosphate. Phosphorus is required by all plants but is limited in soil, creating a problem in agriculture In many areas phosphorus must be added to soil for the extensive plant growth that is desired for crop production. AGRIPHOS( PROM) is also known as a Green Chemistry phosphatic fertilizer. Research indicates that AGRIPHOS( PROM) may be a more efficient way of adding phosphorus to soil than applying chemical fertilizers. Other benefits of AGRIPHOS( PROM) are that it supplies phosphorus to the second crop planted in a treated area as efficiently as the first.
Needless to say, the finer the rock phosphate the better is the agronomic efficiency of PROM. Research indicates that this substance may be a more efficient way of adding phosphorus to soil than applying chemical fertilizers.
||1.5 mm to 3.5 mm
|Moisture Absorption Capacity
||6% to 7%
||7.9 % (min)
||0.4 % (min)
||10.4 % (min)
||25.0 % (max)
||90 % (min) material should pass through
4 mm IS Sieve
|Bulk density (g/cm3)
|Conductivity (as dSm-1)
|Heavy metal content (as mg/kg)
Agri Potash is manufactured from molasses. Molasses the honey-like viscous syrup, is the most valuable by-product from the sugar industry. It is residual syrup obtained during production of sugar in sugar factories. Agri Potash natural potash is a potassium rich fertilizer.
Benefits of Agri Potash
- Agri Potash increases fertility of the soil and it keeps moisture in the soil for a longer time.
- Agri Potash increases availability by providing mobility to organic potash and other elements.
- It helps to increase plant growth and immunity.
- Its use stops the fall of roots and plants.
- It increase crop maturity grain size and luster.
- It produces protein enzyme hormones and carbohydrates required for the plants.
- Agri Potash encourages plants to adjust to dynamic weather condition.
- It strengthens stalks.
- It observed more nutrients.
- It increases the quantity and quality of yeald.
Parameter(by weight) %
Water soluble potassium ( as K2O) % minimum 14.5
Soil Food 5G Plus
Benefits of Soil Food 5G Plus
Benefits of Agri Potash
- Soil Food 5G Plus (Organic manure) provides all the nutrients that are required by plants but in limited quantities.
- It helps in maintaining C:N ratio in the soil and also increases the fertility and productivity of the soil.
- It improves the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil.
- It improves both the structure and texture of the soils.
- It increases the water holding capacity of the soil.
- Due to increase in the biological activity, the nutrients that are in the lower depths are made available to the plants. 7. It acts as much, thereby minimizing the evaporation losses of moisture.
.from the soil.
Moisture per cent by weight, maximum 25.0
Particle size Minimum 90% material should pass through 4.0 mm IS sieve
Bulk density (g/cm2 ) <1.0
Total organic carbon per cent by weight, minimum 14.0
Total nitrogen (as N) per cent by weight, minimum 0.5
Total phosphates (as P2O5) per cent by weight, minimum 0.5
Total potash (as K2O) per cent by weight, minimum 0.5
NPK nutrients – Total N, P2O5 and K2O nutrient should not be less than 3%
Plant Tonic is unique liquid organic manure based upon
enrich vermiwash with herbs & seaweed extracts
containing all major nutrients. Plant Tonic increases growth
and production of vegetable, fruits & flowers ,
simultaneously giving them necessary protections against
harmful insects. Plant Tonic is strongly recommended for all
types of crops , vegetables , fruits , & flowers
1 liter per acre after mixing in 100 liters of
Soil Food is specially prepared for all kinds of flowers ,
vegetables , plants ,fruit trees &crops for rapid and vigorous
Dosage & Usage :
For Potted Plants – ( 2 – 3 ) table spoons for small pots
and 5 table spoons for big pots once a month .
For Fruits Trees - 25 kg of vermicompost in soils .
For Flowers - 1 kg per 3 sq. m. once every month
.After mixing it in the soil apply water for better
results .Excess application does not harm either plants or
soil ,in any manner
Neemazole - Insect Anti Feedant/Repellan
Insects cause major damage especially to high yielding varieties of crops. Necessary to reduce insect damage but if we can do so without use of toxic products, it is environmentally ideal.
What is Neemazole?
Neemazole is the extract of natural neem and contains triterpenoids & azadirachtin which are very effective against insects & yet are safe to human beings and animals.
|Mode of action of Neemazole
• Anti-Feedant - Insects lose their appetite
• Repellant - Drives away the insects
• Growth regulatory- Larvae do not develop into full
• Ovipositor & ovicidal - Deposition & hatching of eggs reduced
• Safe to predators and parasites - Protects beautiful insects and
keeps population of harmful insects under control
|Dosage and recommendation of Neemazole
• Totally bio-degradable
• Effective against wide range of insects
• Safe to the environment
• Cost effective over conventional pesticides
|• Low volume spray: Spray 1 to 1.5 litres of Neemazole per acre.
• High volume spray: Spray @ 5ml Neemazole per litre water and cover the entire foliage
• Tank mix: Along with standard dose of insecticides or fungicide, mix 3 ml of Neemazole per litre of spray solution. Cropwise recommendations for pest management
• Cotton: Following insects are damaging cotton crops
Heliothis, larvae, bollworms - Spray Neemazole starting from 45 days of planting at bi-weekly interval.
White fly - spray Neemazole to prevent build up of white fly eggs and pupae. Nymphs should be controlled
at an early stage. Best results are obtained if Neemazole is sprayed during oviposition time.
Spodoptera - spray Neemazole at early season to prevent build up of spodoptera sucking pest - spray
of Neemazole before flowering
• Rice / paddy: Two or three sprays of Neemazole will ffectively control pests like brown leaf hopper,
green leaf hopper, leaf hoppers and stem borers
• Citrus: Citrus blackfly, aleurocanthus woglumi can be controlled by bi-weekly spray of Neemazole
• Cabbage: Diamond back moth damages cabbage crop to a great extent and can be controlled effectively by using Neemazole
• Vegetables: Bi-weekly application of Neemazole can effectively control all types of insects
• Pulses: Neemazole is effective against gram pod borer, pea semilooper, aphids, whiteflies tur caterpillar
• Jujuba (ber): During winter months, fruit fly is active ;spray Neemazole twice during his season.
• Grapes: For control of flea beetle, scales, thrips and jassids, spray Neemazole from october to march
at monthly intervals.
• Mango: Hopper is the main pest. Spray Neemazole from november to february to
keep hopper under control.
• Apples: For prevention of fruit borers, fruit flies, apple wolly aphids and apple mealy bugs.
• Melons & curcurbits: For prevention of fruit-fly, caterpillarsand beetles spray at fortnightly intervals.
• Pomegranate: To prevent anar butterfly from laying eggs on flowers and young fruits, spraying at
• Sapota: For taking care of chikoo moth. Fruit flies and thrips spray Neemazole regularly
• Chilies: To take care of damage of thrips, pod borers, caterpillars and aphids spray
Neemazole every fortnight
• Tomato: For control of leaf miner, caterpillar, jassids, beetles and whiteflies spray every 15 days
• coffee: Green and red bugs, shot hole borers, thrips and miners attack the plants and berries. Spray Neemazole from may onwards till the harvest.
• Tea: Tea mosquito multiplication can be stopped by Neemazole spray on tea.
• Onion: For control of thrips and maggots, spray Neemazole every 15 days.
Application: during winter give Neemazole spray to ovicidal action against the spring damage.
SAFA - Fish Oil Rosin Soap
• Totally biodegradable, bio derived, natural product
• Very effective against difficult to control insects such as Scale and Mealy Bugs
• Long persistence, resist heavy rain, do not get washed
• Naturally suitable with all agricultural spray solution as spreader, wetting agent, sticking agent and having synergistic effect.
• Specially suited to increase insecticidal properties of spray against wide range of insects.
• Safa and Neemazole are made for each other for better results against White Fly, Scale Leaf Miner and mealy Bug type of infestation.
• Safe for hot blooded animals, no toxic effect on environment.
• Eco-friendly product from Agricare Organic Farms Ltd.
• Effect was proved and well supported by scientific findings.
• Ideally suited agricultural spray oil.
• It has a capacity of repelling insects from its hide outs and help n controlling them effectively.
• Cotton: Central Cotton Research Institute had found Fish Oil Rosin Soap effective against pest complex.
• Grapes: Combination of Neemazole and Safa is effective in controlling mealy Bug ideally suitable for dipping bunches or making effective band at bottom of vine or bunch to keep insects away from infestation.
• Chilies, Tomato, Paddy, Sugarcane, Groundnut and Horticultural crops etc.
• Compatibility: It is compatible with most insecticides used.
E.g.: ddvp, fenvalrate, neemazole, monocrotophos.